Untuk Order Produk Bitdefender Silahkan Whatsapp/ Telpon ke Nomor : 0819692609 (FAST RESPONSE DONT WORRY)
Pelayanan Cepat Hanya membutuhkan Hitungan Menit untuk Generate License
Dan dikirimkan langsung ke Email & Whatsapp Sehingga Langsung dapat digunakan Oleh Pembeli.
Sebelum Membeli Product Pastikan Sesuai dengan Kebutuhan Anda
Melakukan Decrypt File yang terkena Gandcrab Dengan Eset Decryptor (Clean a GandCrab infection using the ESET GandCrab decryptor) :
- Your ESET product detected a Win32/Filecoder.GandCrab infection
- Decrypt specific variants of your files using the ESETGandCrabDecryptor.exe tool (Currently only 979 released keys for Syrian victims are supported)
- Your personal files have become encrypted
- Your files have been renamed with one of the following extensions: .GDCB, .CRAB, .KRAB, or .RANDOM_CHARACTERS
- You receive the following messages your computer's desktop background, or in a .txt or .html file:
- "Attention! All your files documents, photos, databases and other important files are encrypted and have the extension..."
- Download the ESET GandCrab decryptor tool and save the file to your desktop.
DOWNLOAD HERE : ESETGANDCRABDECRYPTOR.EXE
- Click Start → All Programs → Accessories, right-click Command prompt and then select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 users: press the Windows key + Q to search for applications, type Command prompt into the Search field, right-click Command prompt and then select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- Type the command cd %userprofile%\Desktop (do not replace "userprofile" with your username–type the command exactly as shown) and then press Enter.
- Type the command ESETGandCrabDecryptor.exe and press Enter.
- Read and agree to the end-user license agreement.
- Type ESETGandCrabDecryptor.exe C: and press Enter to scan the C drive. To scan a different drive replace C: with the applicable drive letter.
In most cases, running the ESET GandCrab decryptor tool as shown in step 6 is the best choice. However, if you are familiar with command line switches, the following switches are available for use with the GandCrabDecryptor tool:
- /s— run the tool in silent mode
- /f— run the tool in forced mode
- /d— run the tool in debug mode
- /n— run the tool and only list files for cleaning
- /h or /? — show usage
- The ESET GandCrab decryptor tool will run and the "Looking for infected files..." message will be displayed. If an infection is discovered, follow the prompts from the ESET GandCrab decryptor tool to clean your system.
Sumber : Support.Eset.com
Gunakan Selalu Antivirus Resmi dan Original dari WWW.LISENSIANTIVIRUS.COM